Goku vs Freeza Goku vs Freeza

Didn't play

For some reason I clicked the Play button and it just froze on Goku's head. Probably just my problem but you may want to check it out.

Orange. Orange.

lol @ the guys arms!

The arms were awesome. Couple of tips, crop the song so it doesn't just keep going and going (unless that's what you want, with it over the ending) and seeing as you have a preloader (nice job on that by the way), maybe having a replay button. Other than that, good for a first try.

Fuwee responds:

I wanted the song to keep going...

Oh and thanks, the preloader took a long time, I had to guess a lot of coding, which in the end took 3 hours.

a very relevant statement a very relevant statement

Lol nice

It was quite amusing and I enjoyed the song. Pretty good for just a loop.

Bush Shoe Game Bush Shoe Game

Sweet Reaction Game

My Average Reaction Time was 52 milliseconds.

Create Enemies Create Enemies

Pretty good

Pretty good game. Pretty basic, pretty fun. However, one thing I found annoying was that I couldn't move the gun while a bullet was on screen which made it harder to acquire other targets before they got to me.

Soft Body Physics Soft Body Physics

Nice

Sweet little test. A few suggestions though, maybe make it so you can't lose your character off the screen by putting a barrier there or something. And also, make the area bigger, I understand this was just a test but if you decide to go further with this in the future then maybe keep those in mind.